- May 15
- Council Bluffs
• The week of the event, we will release trivia questions in the event to give everyone clues to the locations.
• Five of the stops will have special activities and guests.
• We will release the map of all the locations on Saturday morning before the start of the event.
• There will be prizes for those that take a picture at each location with the Squirrel Scavenger hunt sign.
How many squirrels will you find?
Special activities at 5 locations from 10 am to 1 pm:
𝗦𝘂𝗻𝘀𝗲𝘁 𝗣𝗮𝗿𝗸 – Join Family Inc for a story walk, book giveaway, free health screenings and meet the Tooth Fairy
𝗖𝗼𝗰𝗵𝗿𝗮𝗻 𝗣𝗮𝗿𝗸 – Meet Chipper the Squirrel and get a kids workshop kit from Home Depot
𝟭𝟬𝟬 𝗕𝗹𝗼𝗰𝗸 𝗣𝗮𝘀𝘀𝗮𝗴𝗲𝘄𝗮𝘆 – Pose for photos with our giant black squirrel and play yard games while you visit the 100 Block
𝗕𝗮𝘆𝗹𝗶𝘀𝘀 𝗣𝗮𝗿𝗸 – Join Mad Cow Paintball and practice your paintball skills and get free flags from Heartland
𝗗𝗿𝗲𝗮𝗺 𝗣𝗹𝗮𝘆𝗴𝗿𝗼𝘂𝗻𝗱 – Head down and meet your local police and fire officials, they might even have some fun giveaways
How to win prizes:
1. visit locations and find squirrels!
2. take a photo with each squirrel you find
3. send photos from the locations to blacksquirrelCB@gmail.com
Finding 6+ squirrels enters you into the drawing for 1 of 17 amazing prizes
Finding 12+ squirrels enters you into the drawing for our 3 grand prizes
Follow Black Squirrel Scavenger Hunt on Facebook