- May 6 - 12, 2024
- Bayliss Park
Monday, May 6 – Sunday, May 12, 2024
Celebrate CB is a week long celebration of the Council Bluffs community founded by the local school system dating back over 50 years. This annual event is a way for the community to get together and celebrate community pride.
The Celebrate CB committee joined forces with The 712 Initiative back in 2016. Since then we have been partnering to celebrate the community each year.
Terms and Conditions:
Waiver: The Applicant hereby agrees to hold harmless and indemnify The 712 Initiative, and the City of Council Bluffs, their officers, directors, employees, and agents, and to defend against all claims brought on action filed for any and all claims, suits, actions, debts, damages, cost charges, and expenses, including court costs and attorney fees, and against all liability, losses and damages of any nature whatsoever, including but not limited to property damage and personal injury, including death resulting at any time there from, arising from any act of negligence, either active or passive, of the Applicant or any person sponsored by or acting on his/her/its behalf, or of The 712 Initiative and the City of Council Bluffs, their officers, directors, employees and agents, arising out of any activities of the Applicant, or any person sponsored by or acting on his/her/its behalf, on any claim concerning the Celebrate CB! Parade, or any related Celebrate CB! activities or festivities, as authorized pursuant to this application.
- Parade entry should be one of the following:
- Float: vehicle with a platform on which is mounted a display or exhibit that carries out the theme of the parade (max height of 18ft and length of two car sized vehicles)
- Performing club, band or drill team
- Antique or classic vehicle
- Walking groups are prohibited unless they accompany a float, wear a uniform, march in formation, or preform.
- Parade officials reserve the right to disqualify any non-conforming entry from participation at any time.
- Candy can be distributed via walkers on the side of floats.
- Helmets are required for any bicycles, skateboard, scooters, roller blades, etc.
- Absolutely no flyers or uncontained paper documents of any kind are allowed to be handed out at the parade. If parade officials see this happening, they have the right to restrict future participation in the parade and participants may be asked to leave.